Learn More Forums Cardiology seek a medical professional

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    • #4721 Reply
      Pills 0

      When a medical professional evaluates your heart rhythm

    • #4732 Reply
      Pills 0

      Ok, Thanks

    • #4854 Reply
      Sara Kanell
      Pills 2,000

      When we have symptoms of heart problems, we really need to seek for the help of medical professionals. They will guide us into taking care of our heart.

    • #4881 Reply
      Pills 2,400

      If you have an irregular heartbeat, you may experience some or all of these symptoms:

      feeling faint, dizzy, or light-headed.
      shortness of breath.
      irregular pulse or heart palpitations.
      chest pain.
      pale skin.

      Directly go to your doctor he/she will be the first to diagnose the signs of an irregular heartbeat. This will probably be during a routine physical exam when they listen to your heartbeat or perform an electrocardiogram (ECG).

    • #4891 Reply
      Pills 2,100

      An abnormal heart rhythm is when your heart beats too fast, too slow, or irregularly. This is also called an arrhythmia. Not all arrhythmias are life-threatening or cause health complications. But to be on the safe side, you should report any abnormal heart rhythm to your doctor.

    • #4902 Reply
      Mike John
      Pills 2,200

      Simply when you feel any heart problem, like chest pain or irregular hear heat suddenly call local medical emergency or go to contact your nearest cardiology hospital. After physical check-ups they must take your ECG to diagnose abnormal heart rhythm, if found narrowed or blocked arteries in your heart which are triggering chest pain or a heart attack.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: seek a medical professional
Your information: